The Ruins of Brick Factory
As recalled by villagers, the ruins are thought to be part of the manufacturing site where Lo Wu Brick Company operated on. It is believed that workers of the brickworks once excavated rocks and minerals from around the village, and would transport these materials to a rock breaking machine supported by these foundation structures. The machine was responsible to manipulate and crush rocks into smaller fragments suitable for use. After the brickworks closed down in 1939, a group of people saw the opportunity and sold off a majority of the remaining materials to nearby contractors, leaving these ruins the only artifacts still standing.